Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, January 10, 2009

BasicGrey's Bittersweet Collection







This card is made with my new obsession...BasicGrey papers. I love their Bittersweet collection. The stripes paper is one of several you'll be seeing as the days go by. I'm planning to use them for my Valentine cards.
Also, BasicGrey offers clear stamp sets. This 7-piece set is called Blossoms and is part of the Bittersweet collection.
Hint: Before starting a project, stamp each image a few times on scrap paper and clean off in your usual way. I found with these clear stamps that using ink pads make a sharper image than using markers.
Ink: SU! Purely Pomegranite, SU! Regal Rose, Mementos Rich Cocoa
CS: SU! Purely Pomegranite, SU! Whisper White, unknown dark brown, BasicGrey Bittersweet stripes
Other: BasicGrey Blossom clear stamp set, Spellbinders Rectangle and Square Nesties, Prima flower, Cinnamon Stickles, unknown bead cap, Martha Stewart leaf punches

No comments: