Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Challenge Valentine



Two posts today, Friends. This card is for two challenges this week....one on Paper Craft Planet & the other for Our Creative Corner. This Magenta stamp is one of my all time favorite heart stamps. I really like how it turned out when I used Copic markers to add pink to it. I also used the Copic markers on the paper flower to add color to it. A bead cap was used for the center of the flower. Check out the challenges at OCC: http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the color combo and the sparkle. Aren't those bead caps great !

Craftmaiden said...

Hi Laurie,

Loving your card, the scalloped lace edge is beautiful! Also loving your background and colours.

Siobhan x

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my this is SO beautiful! I love the color combination and the lace scallops are perfect!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Oh I love the black doily! so elegant

Kimberly said...

Hi Laurie! This is a beautiful card! I just love it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Simone said...

This card is so stunning! I really love it!
Simone

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful, Laurie! Great color combo - love all the frills and bling!