Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cupcake Valentine

This cupcake is so cute! It's in a clear set by Inkadinkado. I don't know why cupcakes & ice cream sundae stamps have been catching my eye lately, but I finally got a cupcake of my own yesterday - Hooray! The word stamp is a Studio G stamp by Hampton Art. I found it in the $1 bin at Michaels a couple days ago. I love being able to color it in. The sweet add-on is made by stamping the word on a white cardstock scrap. I layered it over a silver cardstock scrap, after punching both with the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch. Hope you have a great Saturday! I'm off to the movies with my daughter, some of her friends, & their moms.

I almost forgot to mention that the icing on the cupcake is colored in with three Copic Sketch markers. I couldn't resist any longer and bought R81, R83, & R85. I'll have to do some more experimenting to see if they are that much different than SU! or Tombow markers.

1 comment:

Steph said...

What a sweet card & in my favourite colour too - fabby! x