Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Doggone










Well, Friends, my last canine card is going to have to wait. As I was cleaning up the craftroom last evening, I came across a prefab box. My mind immediately thought of the beautiful BasicGrey Bittersweet papers. Here's the final product.


I realized when I was done that no stamps were used for this project! I did have a lot of fun deciding what should go where, though. I love the velour brown ribbon that goes around the top & bottom of the box.


The "beauty" button & stick on jewels are by K&Company. The flourishes on top are from a Sissix die, and the hearts are made with Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Hope you like this little gift box! Have a great Sunday evening with your family. Anyone else watching football games? (Oh, maybe you didn't know this, but I like sports as well as stamping. LOL)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It's beautiful , Laurie ! Love those papers and your embellishments are just perfect !