Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, January 18, 2009

One of my favorite gifts...

Last post today, I promise. When I was cleaning/organizing the craftroom last night, I came across this gift my hubby gave to me about 12 years ago. You aren't going to believe this when I tell you, but I'll tell you anyway.......He made them himself! He found the stamps, chose the ink, cut the cardstock, and even rounded the corners. He tied the 5 coupons and two note cards together with some yarn. I just had to show you. This was a precious gift - the gift of guilt free stamping. He wanted to let me know he knew how important and good it was for me to have a hobby, an artistic outlet. Isn't that just so sweet? As my friend, Crystal says, "He's a keeper for sure!"
The first card says, Each card is good for 1, one,
responsibility free hour of guiltless stamping. May be redeemed any time.
Exp. Date: NEVER!
The last card says, May be reproduced as many times as
there are stars in the sky! I love you


1 comment:

Crystal said...

... and to add ... that's a KEEPSAKE for certain ! Awwwww....