Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Postcard Valentine - Part 3


Finally, that inspiration I was waiting for hit! I was starting to wonder if this cute canine was going to make it to a card or not. He did, and I like the result.



You have to look closely to see one of my favorite parts of this card. I used Anita's Art Stamps Outline Stickers. They are very thin gold (they also have silver) stickers in straight lines.

The red background was made by embossing with a Cuttlebug folder then applying Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink directly to the cs. I also used a Cuttlebug folder on the black strip of paper. The fancy brown corner piece was made with a Cuttlebug die. I layered it over a black corner made with a SU! punch.

Stamps - Mostly Animals & Stampendous

Ink - Mementos Tuxedo Black & Brilliance Galaxy Gold

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That dog just cracks me up ! One can almost sense the drool as he begs , Be Mine ! A fun card !