Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Postcard Valentines - Part 2


Good early Tuesday morning! Here are my next two canine cards. What do you think? Cute doggys, right? These stamps are OLD! I realized that I have had them for about 15 years, so you'll have to check ebay or some other web spot if you're interested in getting them.


The hardest part about making these cards was deciding how wide to make the border strips. I made a couple of tries before deciding 1 1/4" was a perfect size for layering, leaving enough room to attach the adhesive.


To add depth to the cards, I stamped each dog twice. The second ones are cut out and attached to the top of the first ones with SU! Dimensionals.


Again, I've stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" on the backs. Stayed tuned for Part 3 tomorrow.


Stamps by Delafield (dog), D.O.T.S. (dog & heart), All Night Media (corner stamp), SU! (frame), & Stampendous (words)

CS by Stampin' Up! -Regal Rose, Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink by Mementos - Tuxedo Black

Accessories - Cuttlebug corner die, Martha Stewart Embossed Diamond Edge Punch, colored pencil, & unknown ribbon



No comments: