Cutest Blog Background

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bear of a Birthday


Good Monday morning, All. I hope your weekend was just what you needed to renew & rejuvenate.


Today's post evolved (I know, bad word!) as I looked at my choices of images. The Daisy Kingdom bear was my first piece. No, that's not right. I found the Stampabilities heart background stamp a while ago at Hobby Lobby. I colored it in and around with Copics, so it was just hanging out in my pile of "what can I do with this" images.


Then I added the bear, & the Nesties heart was next after I added Brilliance Chocolate ink to it. The three flowers were going to be my last piece of this card, but it just didn't look right. So what did I do but commit to a word image which is layered with glitter cardstock. This is now one of my favorite cards-hope ya like it, too!

No comments: