Cutest Blog Background

Friday, February 20, 2009

FTTC3 Timeless Tuesday Challenge


When I haven't been sick, I've been playing with some new markers - Copic Sketch markers. I've been studying the recommendations by many other bloggers who are truly experts at using these alcohol-based markers, could not resist any longer from trying them myself & so here I am! I own a few colors, have bought a different ink pad, & have just gotten some new cardstock that makes a big difference. These ladies really do know what they are talking about!




I'm no expert at coloring/shading, but these tools make it easy to feel like an artist! I'm having fun practicing and coming up with ideas to showcase the images, so I hope you enjoy seeing them.




I CASE'd my card from http://stampinwithmarkiesmom.blogspot.com/. I had just gotten my Flourishes' Poppy set when Faith posted her sample. Hope you like my version. I added black Stickles to the center of the poppy and to a few of the leaves. I cut out the leaf sections & used popdots to give it some dimension. The shiny bling in the corner is a bead cap. I absolutely love the look of those things!


Have a great Friday.....happy stamping!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Gotta love that poppy, Laurie ! I like how you put it all together . Those bead caps are great , aren't they ! So glad you are better and back to blogging!