Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, February 21, 2009



Good Saturday morning to you. Today's card is extremely simple. I colored the image with Copic markers, adding Crystal Stickles to make it look curly. I'm not sure it shows up in the picture, but I did some paper piercing in the bottom right corner on the black cs. I haven't decided what kind of card this will be so there are no words yet.....could be a baby card, bday card, or a thinking of you card.

The stamp is by Daisy Kingdom & was bought at Michaels when it first opened about 16 or 17 years ago. I have a couple others that you'll be seeing soon, too. I remember buying the accessories that were offered.....ink for printing on fabric, etc. I did use them once to embellish a t-shirt, but mostly I've used them on cards. I still love this one as much now as I did when I first bought it.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: