Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Bubbles Birthday

A friend gave me this cute bubble bath bunny stamp, & I've finally made a card with it.

Ahhhh - doesn't a birthday focused on pampering sound like a great idea? Unfortunately, I'd have to clean my tub before I got to soak in it & that does NOT sound like fun. :)

The stamp is by Stampabilities, the flowers are by Hero Arts, and the bday die is a new one I just got by Sissix. I used my silver Painty by Zig to go around the edges of all three circles which were cut with Nesties.

Hope you get to pamper yourself a little bit this week.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute , cute!! Love how you sparkled the bubbles ! A fun card to give and receive !

Karen said...

Very cute. Love the bubbles! Good luck in the draw x