Cutest Blog Background

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Sample for You


Thank you for stopping by to see if I've posted anything. It has been almost two weeks since I was able to complete a sample. In between the last post and today, my family has been sick (me, too!) with whatever that bug is that seems to be getting lots of people down this winter. Hopefully our immunities to it have been built up, & we won't be bothered with it again.


Here's a cute but simple card I made because I knew my not so girly girl would love it. The green Stickles adds that extra something to the Prismacolor pencil coloring. I used no less than 4 different greens on this guy, and at the last minute added black Stickles for his toe nails. Isn't he a prince?


The dp is old stuff from Stampin' Up!, the iguana is from Mostly Animals, the word stamp is by a company I think no longer exists: Sonlight. Did you notice the aligator-type texture I made with the Cuttlebug?

No comments: