Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SK013109cinemasaturday Challenge


I just love this stamp by Ducks In A Row. The challenge with this card was not only a layout, but a movie theme as well. Have you seen the movie "Princess Bride?" The heroine, Buttercup, comes to find that her farm boy, Westley, means "I love you" whenever he answers her demands with, "As you wish." Isn't that so sweet? At one point she tumbles down a hill after Westley & this image reminds me of her going head over heels.

3 comments:

Brooke S said...

CUTE ! I can hear and see the two of them as they are falling down the hill saying : "As You Wish".
great job on the coloring... The dry embossing and the flower in the corner really give the card a lot of dimension. Thanks for playing along with us...

Hugs
Brooke

Carol Dunstan said...

hahahaha, that is so cute!

Ann said...

So cute! I love the "head over heels" image, and the sentiment is perfect, of course! Thanks for playing with us!