Cutest Blog Background

Monday, March 16, 2009

Bouquet


A sunny Monday has arrived - yeah! Did you have a good weekend? I sure hope you did. I was busy with laundry and our list for Florida. The Lord has blessed us with another Spring Break vacation which we are looking forward to enjoying.
My card today is made with a Magenta stamp. The detail on their stamps is just exquisite. I colored it with Copics (no surprise there, right?), using browns for the flower centers. The OCC challenge is to use only 3 layers & one embellishment. The Stamp Simply challenge is to use white as a frame or mat around the image. As you can see, I ran the edges of my card through a CB folder & stamp brown speckles in the middle. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Edit: I took a peek at this card close up on the blog. I want you to know that it really looks better in person. Honest. Why is that?

3 comments:

Stampin'GHmom said...

I think it's a fabulous card! I love love that big bow at the top.

Crystal said...

Love that Copic coloring , sister ! Very pretty card !

Kimm said...

Beautiful coloring Laurie! Kimm