Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

FLLCMAR - Summer Sentiment


Hi, Everyone! Did you think I wouldn't have a card today? I thought I wouldn't, but this idea came to me so I've put it together rather quickly.


The Challenge at Flourishes is to use a sentiment. This one is from their Poppy stamp set. I chose to use a monochromatic technique & make highlights on the card with sparkles....Stickles on the flower, White Diamond Metallic cs from Paper Temptress, & some sparkly ribbon. I borrowed the flower stamp so don't know who it is by. I ran the main card through the CB with the snowflakes folder (Don't you think they look like flowers, too?) And used Nestabilities to cut out my layers.
Enjoy what's left of your Thursday.....hope you get to do some stamping, too!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Pretty card, Laurie ! Really like the Stickles on the petals.