Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Joy for your day


Well, Friends, I need your opinions. What do you think? Do you like the added color to this card or should I have left it plain? I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, stamped the Hero Arts flourishes & sentiment, & used a sponge to add the shimmery Brilliance ink to the background. Actually, I think I used both a pink & purple ink.

I guess I should have posted a picture of the card pre-ink so we could compare them, but try to imagine it if you can :).

Something else I did was used Gamsol and a blending stump on the pencil colors. I don't know if you can see any difference, but I like it. I will post a non-Gamsol & a Gamsol sample later on so you can see what I'm talking about.

Have a great Tuesday....hope you get to do some stamping of your own!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love the shadowing with Brillance ... I can't imagine it any better. It's cheery... just love the sentiment too.