Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sending Smiles


It's very early here, Friends. I bet all of you are still sleeping. Sure hope so! Been up since 3:30 thanks to the dog & my dd's radio. I finally got up to turn it off. Ugh. I will probably be dragging all day. But I'll try to drag with a smile. Ha
Here's my card for today. I wouldn't normally choose yellow as my background color, but I think it works great here. This little lion just cracks me up. I used several Copics until I got his face & body the color I wanted. Did you know you can make your own shades & colors by experimenting? To layer the card, I used three different Nesties & heat embossed the word image. Had to add a little something, so I put together this flower & stuck some Dew Drops into the scallops. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I ADORE this card, Laurie ! That little lion is such a cutie ... and your colors, primas and dew drops are great together.