Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spreader of Love Blog Award

Crystal passed this kind award to me the other day, & I just learned how to actually post it! That is awfully sweet of you, Friend. I am supposed to pass it on to 5 others whom I know "spread the love," but I don't know many bloggers yet. One person popped into my mind right away, so here she is:

Korin at http://inkydoodle.blogspot.com/ has a wonderful heart. She lives for Jesus so she is automatically spreading that love! It comes through in her posts as she loves her family & friends, loves creating stamped items, & provides goodies to all of us other papercrafters through her Sweet N Sassy Stamps store. Thanks, Korin.

1 comment:

Korin said...

Oh my goodness! I could just cry Laurie! How sweet of you! Thank you for making my day! Big hugs, Korin