Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finally able to post!


Oh, Friends, it has been a long and productive week here. My wonderful hubby has put in new flooring in our familyroom (where the computer is hooked up). He faithfully came home from work every night & put in another 4 to 5 hours on our project. Is that sweet or what? Then I was off to my hometown for a wedding...got up at 6am Saturday morning for the 3 1/2 hour trip, went to the wedding Sat. night, & up this morning at 6am again to drive home for church. Whew!
The sample cards today are a set I made by repeating the same
basic pattern. It's a wonderful way to make a bunch of cards at one
time. My sister wanted cards on hand & masculine ones are always the
hardest. We both agreed that simple was the best way to go because most of
the guys toss their cards after reading them quickly. :-O
Have a great end to your weekend ........ Laurie
I borrowed the stamps from a friend & forgot to write down who made them...they are wonderful, aren't they? The cs & ink are from SU! The word stamp iused on the sideways tags from Bugawumps. I used a small alpha set to stamp out Happy Birthday on the longways tags.

No comments: