Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Find Joy


Good evening, All. I'm sneaking in tomorrow's post early again. I finally have the cupcakes baked & iced....almost 100 of them! I keep thinking of more for my "to do" list. Yikes! As my dd says, I need to quit freaking out. :)
I didn't realize it when I was making this card, but it's a Hero Arts card. All the stamped images are by Hero. Isn't that funny? (The word stamp is in a clear set while the flower & swirl are both wood-mounted.)
I used Copics to color the flower, cut it out and mounted it with popdots to a piece of black cs. The dp used for the frame has been in my collection for a couple of years. I mounted it over the flower/cs with double popdots so it would have even more dimension. The cord was another great find at Hobby Lobby, and somehow it all just came together.
May you find joy everyday, Laurie

Stamps: Hero Arts

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, SU! Tempting Turquoise

CS: SU!, unknown dp

Accessories: Cuttlebug, cord

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I REALLy, REALLY like your work! TFS!!!