Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Magenta Flowers

Hello, Sweet Stampers. I know in actuality this is a second post for today, but let's call it my Wednesday post. Can we?

I will be super busy tomorrow getting ready for my dd's Sweet 16 birthday bash. I can't believe my baby is going to be 16! Oh, sorry, I was temporarily phased by images of her as a baby, toddler, little tomboy, and young lady going to homecoming rushing through my mind. Anyway, I'm not sure I will get to the computer tomorrow, so I thought I'd post this card tonight.

If you have Copics or are interested in trying them, Magenta makes great stamps for beginners. Their stamps are made with shadows, so it is almost like coloring by number. I colored the image with some bright colors and found I had matching ribbon when I put the card together. The Lord truly blessed us with all the wonderful colors & shades of colors He painted into His creation.

Sweet dreams --- Laurie


Stamp: Magenta
CS: SU!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug, sticky gems, ribbon

2 comments:

Kimm said...

Beautiful Laurie and your layered ribbon is the perfect touch! Kimm

Lisa Brown said...

Beautiful card! TFS! Happy birthday to your daughter!