Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mother's Day Part 3


Here's another Mom's Day card sample for you. This sweet girl was so much fun to color....I actually made two - one pastel & one bold. (You'll have to check back in a day or two to see the bold one.)

I used Rectange Nesties to make the background matte. The extra embossed line around the scallop adds something to the layering, doesn't it? To get this effect using the Cuttlebug, you simply run the cut out through the machine a second time using a rubber mat between it & the top acrylic pad. I also have to use a piece of cardboard from the back of a paper pad as a shim to make the fit just a bit tighter.

Coloring with Copics is so much fun especially when there's a variety of flowers in the image. That's a good thing for me because I love all the colors & like to see them all together. :) Have a blessed day --- Laurie

Stamps: Dellafield, Studio G

CS: SU!

Ink: Memento, Copic Sketch Markers

No comments: