Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick & Simple Project


Morning!!

You know what I like about stamping (besides everything!)? I like that even simple layouts can be eye-catching. Great imagination & talent wasn't needed to make this bday card....just a little texture thanks to the Cuttlebug folder, a little ribbon, and voila! -- A birthday card is ready to send.

Because the party flamingo was already colored, I was able to choose cardstock & ribbon colors fairly quickly. This was a commissioned card for my sister, and since I didn't know if she'd want to send it to a male or female, I didn't add any glitter, bows, flowers, or gems. It's not a flashy card, but I think it will do a good job of sending birthday wishes to a special person.

Thanks for checking in with me today. May the Lord bless you.......Laurie

Stamps: SU!
Cardstock: SU!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch markers

No comments: