Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 10




Greetings to you on a wonderful Saturday morning! Have you enjoyed the outdoors lately? We've had a couple great days here & it looks like today will be the same. My dh has just left for a bike ride & I need to get to my chores, so I'll make this quick.
As you can see, today's challenge is for the terrific combo of brown & pink. I used this sweet House Mouse stamp and made a square card (5 1/2 x 5 1/2). I haven't used mulberry paper in ages, but the brown of this one was perfect for layering. The dp is from the Sweet stack by DCWV, the flower is Prima, & the flourish cutouts is a Sizzlit. In addition to the challenge Copic colors, I used the following: E44, E33, E00, YG11, YG17, RV23, BG000, B00.
Join the challenge at Artful Sentiments......I'd love to see what you can do! -- Laurie

4 comments:

kksb said...

Warm Greetings,

I saw your card in the SCS gallery and clicked over here to read the supply info. I think your House Mouse card is the cutest one I have seen to date. I feel both the layering and embellishing are right on the mark. Take care.

KB

Kimm BT said...

Such a beautiful job with this card Laurie!
Kimm

Cathryn said...

Laurie: This is soo cute, love the little meeses. Your coloring is perfect too!

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Laurie! Nice meeting u today! Love this HM card! Hope we can see each other again! :)