Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge #6


Happy Sunday to all of you....it's nice and Spring-y here. We spent a beautiful day yesterday working hard around the house, both outside & inside. It's a pleasure to relax some today.


The Artful Sentiments Copic colors this week are YG11, R20, & B21, as well as any other blue. (I'm trying to figure out how to copy Kimm's picture of the actual markers, but I'm not blog-savvy yet!)

I've stuck with the three main colors & made this baby girl card. I added color to the white layer by inking a sponge with my Sketch markers & applying it just like any other ink to various places. The bear & animal train are attached with extra thick popdots.

Come join the fun at http://www.artfulsentimentsbykimm.blogspot.com/. --Laurie

Stamps: Cloud 9, SU!

CS: Bazzil

Ink: Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Petite Scallop Oval Nestie, Spellbinders Tag Trio, sticky gem

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love everything about this , sister ! Love the popped up images . Hey GF , I have something special for you on my blog... check it out !