Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge #7


Morning, Friends. Today's Artfelt Sentiments challenge is to use these Copic colors plus any color in orange. As you can see, I couldn't resist trying these balloons.
The layout of the card is straight forward. The eyelets were a gift a long time ago, so I don't know who makes them. The stamp is from Stampabilities & the dp is Basic Grey's Lime Ricky. The ribbon is from Archivers, & the embellishment is made with beads from my stash. I'm going to submit this for Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge, too.
I hope you will join our Copic challenge today with a card of your own! Enjoy your weekend.
--- Laurie
Here are the Copics I used in addition to the challenge colors:
YR04, E35, E33, E50, E00, 0-blender


2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Oh Lauri, your little bunny and balloons are so cute and the coloring is perfect. Love the designer paper!

Shar said...

What a sweet rabbit! Love the way you paired this uplifting image with such a great sentiment!