Cutest Blog Background

Friday, May 15, 2009

Babies & Bows


Hi, Everyone. I finally figured out a good way to have two cards in one picture! Doesn't my black sweater make a great backdrop?

These little cuties are the same stamp by Hero Arts. The blue dp is by Heidi Grace, & the pink is DCWV. The word image is by Cloud 9. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I stamped the babies twice - once on the Nestie square & once again to cut out. I am not sure where the ribbons came from, but if I had to guess I'd say Hobby Lobby. The edge punch I used is a great one from MS.

The funny thing is that these cards started out as something I was making for the Mojo challenge this week. I'm not sure what happened in my brain, but one idea led to another & now they don't resemble the sketch at Mojo at all. Oh, well. :)

Thanks for checking in with me. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the next Artful Sentiments challenge. --- Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing