Cutest Blog Background

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Blessings


Hello, Friends. Did you get to stamp this weekend? I didn't stamp, but I rearranged my craft room (son's old bedroom). It took two or three tries before I got it the way I wanted it, but it's looking good now. My dh helped by putting up curtain rods for my punches, a la Faith's idea. It's perfect!


I have baby cards to offer you again today. These were made with a CB folder...isn't it sweet? I carefully applied ink from the pad directly to the embossed images. I found the sparkling ric-rac at Hobby Lobby and doubled it here. The giraffe image is from SU!'s Little Hellos set. The glitter paper is something I found at Archivers. Both were cut with Nesties' Petite Oval. The last thing I did was round the corners with a great pair of scissors by Fiskars.

By the way, I'm still trying to figure out how anyone (blogger or not) can leave comments on my posts. I thought I had it last week, but I can't see the comment even though you might be able to leave one. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it going.

Have a marvelous Monday --- Laurie

1 comment:

NinaB said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy using my digistamp. Come back often as I plan to offer more of them in the future. Have a blessed day.