Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Bundles


Good Wednesday morning to all. I trust your week is going well. I can't believe May is almost half over - we sign up our dd for the summer swim team tonight. Summer will be here before we know it!
Today's cards are made with Hero Arts clear stamps. "Sweetie" is separate from the baby bundle, but I stamped them close so it looks like the wee one is hanging from the word. I paper pieced the blanket & added glitter all around the edge of the very top layer. (It doesn't show up very well in the picture, though.) The pink card is made with Heidi Grace dp. On the blue one I used paper from Joanns, but don't know the name. The edges were punched with MS punches, & I ran the Nestie layer through the CB with the Swirl folder to add a little texture.
I'm off to pack lunches now....Have a great day --- Laurie

No comments: