Cutest Blog Background

Friday, May 29, 2009

Blessed Babies


Hi, Friends. Here is my last installment of baby cards. I decided to get out of the box when it came to colors and images. What do you think? I love these cute animals by Imaginesence. The tiger is colored with Copics and embellished with Stickles on his stripes. The panda is covered with glitter! Stamp TV & Gina K showed me how easy it is to use glitter. You can see her tutorial here. The base cards were made by stamping with a speckle stamp in my chosen colors, embossed with CB folder, then swiped with my ink pad. I added a paper stripe on the tiger card & a ribbon stripe on the panda card. Both have been outlined with a matching color. I used the same color to outline the dp used for my image background. Attached it all with popdots & have a "welcome baby" saying on the inside. Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs, Laurie

No comments: