Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation Float


Good morning, Friends. I trust the week has flown by for you just as it has for me. I can't believe this will be Memorial Day weekend & the Indy 500. Growing up in Indiana was great, but the tv stations blacked-out the race. We had to rely on the radio if we weren't fortunate enough to go (& I've never been to the race, just the time trials). Why I tell you this, I don't know! But if you are race fans, this is gonna be a great weekend. :)

My good friend, Crystal, & I often find that we are thinking of the same thing....have separately bought the same stamps, read the same book, etc. This cute digistamp by Tim Hunter at Hambo Stamps is no exception. She posted her card yesterday & here's mine today. I colored with Copics, added Stickles to the ice cubes & waves, attached sticky gems to the flipflops, and cut out a graduation cap. I mounted the whole thing on SU! cardstock. Thanks for stopping by today. ---Laurie

Copics: B26, BG15, R29, R24, YR000, YR00, YR02, BG000, YG00, YG03, RV04, E44, E47

2 comments:

Monica said...

I LOVE this!! How creative to add the graduation cap ... and with that sentiment ... well, just perfect! I know I felt like a cool cat when I got my diploma eons ago! :) Great job!

Ceal said...

KA-UTE card! great coloring too