Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Hare Heard


Hi, All. Thought I'd try a masculine card for today. Believe it or not this character is one of the first stamps I bought....way back in '92 or '93.
This card is a little weird for me. Wanted to keep it simple & geometric. It's hard because I see some space that I could easily fill with sticky gems or decorative brads or something, but am forcing myself to be done with it.
The sentiment is computer generated. The square brad is one from SU!'s Hodge Podge set of embellishments they sold a few years ago. I colored the hare with Copics & added color to the words with ink pads. I cut the frame out with a Nestie & used what was cut out for the background layer of the word image.
Thanks for stopping by.....Laurie

Stamps: Comotion CS: SU!, Basic Grey(I think)


No comments: