Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Blessings




Morning, All. How's your week going so far? I've been busy with my bro-in-law in the hospital...there's surgery in his future, but thankfully he's resting at home today. Medicine is an amazing field...we know so much, yet God has kept so much a mystery!

Here are my cards for you today. You'll see more boy/girl baby cards in the next few days. I've been comissioned by a friend, so I'm having loads of fun. Too bad I don't have that cute Gina K WeeTees set. I did find some cute things at stores around here, so I'm not complaining!

The embossed words were made with a Cuttlebug folder & then colored with Copics. I also used Copics to color my white ribbons. The shaded "puddles" for my ducks were made with a clear set by A Muse rubber stamps. I'm just experimenting with those right now. Almost forgot to mention that I added a little sparkle with my glitter pen to each of the circles on the dp. Other details are below.

Thanks for stopping by to see my cards. I'm having so much fun doing this! --Laurie

Stamps: Duck by Inkadinkado, SU! Blessings, A Muse

CS: SU!, DCWV Nana's Kids

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch markers: Y00, Y11, Y15, YR23, R, 85, B21, YG03

1 comment:

Shawne said...

What a sweet baby card! I was just stopping in to let you know your name was drawn and I need the adress to send you the blog candy you won! You can email me at shawne@tds.net, Thanks!