Cutest Blog Background

Monday, May 4, 2009

OCCC - MOJO84 challenges


I'm getting my post in early for tomorrow since I've been so late the past two days.
I couldn't wait to use the Wisteria paper from Basic Grey & their beautiful "Flutter" set of butterflies. Believe it or not, this is the first butterfly set I've owned! I used my purple Copic marker on a white prima flower to make it match...cool trick, huh?
I was so happy today to think that I could combine challenges today. What a bummer to find out that my Mojo message was a repeat of last week's message. Oh, well, I'm posting it....hope the Mojo group won't mind. (just take my card out of the contest since it's the wrong sketch-Sorry!)

Here's one of my favorite verses: "One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving." Ps 62:11-12

-Just wanted to remind myself & all of you, too. ---Laurie

Stamps: Basic Grey, Hero Arts

CS: SU!, Basic Grey

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch markers: V09, BG000, B21, B34, B52, B97

Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, brads, Prima flower, MS edge punch

5 comments:

Cherished Hearts said...

Very pretty card! I love the detail you put into it.

Alicia said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colours you have chosen and the image!
Alicia xx

Judy Rozema said...

So beautiful!! You did a great job on this - what wonderful colors!

Terri E. said...

I was right with you on the fun colors and butterflies! Love it!!! Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sonia Kertznus said...

Very pretty card !...HUGS...SK :)