Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shy Greetings


It's a lovely day in my neighborhood.....if you like rain & thunderstorms! :) Good morning, All.


I couldn't resist this little sweetheart by Great Impressions. Isn't she just too cute? I colored her with Copics, but didn't use much shading because I wanted her to be bold like the dp. My goal was to have her stand out from anything else on the card so the rest is very simple. The dp is two sided & was easy to use as a background. I used black strips of cs instead of ribbon to accent the dp & added buttons from Joanns to balance it all. I'm not sure what greeting will be on the inside....not sure to whom she will be sent.

If you are new to stamping or enjoy making cards with the same theme, Great Impressions stamps are, well, truly great! You can check out their Stamps Of The Month & also locate a store near you that carries their stamps. One store I've visited is Stamping Day & Night in Ft. Wayne, IN. If you go to their website, you can see GI monthly boards. (Click on "card samples," then "boards from companies." Choose any board by GI.)

Blessings, Laurie

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You know I love this little lady and you did a good job of showcasing her . Hugs !