Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 13



It's a hot, sultry Saturday today....I'm not much in the mood for coffee, but couldn't resist using this image from Impression Obsession for this week's challenge card. Didn't Kimm choose great colors? They are B05, YG23, & YR04. Kimm also challenged us to add a purple, so I used BV02. I also have YR00, B00, BV00, & YG00 in this card, too. The wonderful dp is Lime Rickey by Basic Grey (you just can't go wrong with that paper, Friends!) I also used the ribbon tag and classic oval by Spellbinders. To play along, go to Artful Sentiments & add a comment with a link to your beautiful challenge project.

3 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

I love your cards!!
They are so beautiful!!

Jane Wetzel said...

This is awesome Laurie! I just finished a card with this dp..it is so cute! Love your coloring too...hmmm..u must have been copying off some smart chick next to u at the copic class..... :)

Кари Сол said...

Realy wonderful flowers and card!!!!