Cutest Blog Background

Monday, June 29, 2009

Believe - FTTC21


Good Monday morning, All! Today's card is for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge by Flourishes. I've used their Sweet Pea set for my image. I stamped it three times, one for my base image. The other two I colored and cut out....using pop dots to double a few flowers & then pop dots again to triple two of them. The dp I've used is Eva by Basic Grey. I can't remember who made the "believe" embellishment, but it fit right in with the sketch. Although you can't see it in the photo, I used SU! Pale Plum to sponge light color around the image. That's it for today.....Thanks for stopping by.....Hugs, Laurie

1 comment:

Silke said...

Laurie - this is simply beautiful!!! I love your take on the Sketch!!! The colors are wonderful and you colored the floral so beautifully!!!

Thank you for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~