Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Whew! I finally got a chance to put another card together. I colored these little critters some time ago but wasn't sure what to do with them. (They are from a SU! set but I don't remember the name.) This is a fun, colorful card for some fun, colorful character to be determined in the future. It was super easy to put together....Basic Grey dp, Nestie Scallop circles, used an old circle punch to pop out those images, my corner punch from SU!, a Hero Arts sentiment, and yellow stickles to add a little sparkle. It's all attached using various thicknesses of pop dots. That's it, Folks! Thanks for stopping by....Hugs, Laurie

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Laurie, this is super cute! I love that layout!

Jane Wetzel said...

Soooooo adorable Laurie! Cute idea! :)