Cutest Blog Background

Monday, June 1, 2009

Blessed

I hope my card for today will bless each of you! This is a challenge card from my mom. While she was here, she handed me three different base cards, one with this complementary color frame, and told me to see what I could make. She thought these colors were masculine & couldn't come up with a good idea. Anyway, I immediately had to get the CB dot folder out for the frame & a rectangle Nestie for my image. I used markers to add color directly to my Endless Creations stamp and the twill ribbon. Pop dots attach my image card to the inside of the base card....fits perfectly i the window. My last step was to add the two brads to the top. Unfortunately, my mom thinks they look like headlights & doesn't want the card! :) She told me I should've left well enough alone. Oh, well..... Have a terrific day, Laurie

No comments: