Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flowers of Gratitude 2


Good morning, Friends. I have another flower image for you today. This is a very simple card....the CB makes it so very easy. I ran the base cs through the cb with the paisley folder, cut the image out with a Labels 2 Nestie, stamped the Stampabilities verse on card stock & cut out the edges "by hand." Can you tell the bow is doubled? I used my new Bow Easy template...I absolutely love how it works. If you haven't seen it or heard about it, check it out here. There's a tutorial you can watch. That's it for today....my dd & I are off to VBS again this morning. Take care & thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Laurie

3 comments:

Shar said...

Such pretty colors! Lovely card!

Winnie and Patty said...

This is lovely! Pansies are my favorite flower! TFS--Patty

Jan said...

Very pretty cards! I'm just learning the basics with copics and ONE DAY, I hope to be coloring really well :)