Cutest Blog Background

Friday, June 12, 2009

House Mouse Bday Wishes -Challenge #41

Morning, All. Today's card is for the House Mouse Monday Challenge to use red, white, & blue. The red & blue are no problem, but Copic doesn't have white. So I used sparkly white Stickles to make my what bow. The dp's are some I've had for years from SU!, & I used their corner punch, too. The words are taken from a Stampablities stamp - I used my little ink pad to ink only the words I wanted. Below is a list of Copic markers I used. Thanks for stopping by my blog. -- Laurie

Copics: E00, E11, E33, E35, E50, E55, E57, W1, W3, W5, R27, B24, B26, RV10, Y19, YR09, YG11, YG17, BG000

4 comments:

Rica said...

Fabulous card Laurie, love the way you've used the colours, great layout and that is one beautifully coloured image.
Thanks so much for playing along at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awww...this card just oozes with cuteness!!! I love the beautiful papers, and your flawlessly colored image just makes me smile!!!:o) This marvelous creation is sure to bring a great deal of cheer! I love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Carmen O. said...

This is just sooo sweet! Love the design and the sentiment is perfect.

Eulanda said...

I love this card!! I have this stamp and never got a chance to color it last christmas. You make me want to run for my Copics!! So cute!