Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, June 28, 2009

House Mouse Chall #43

Here's my offering for the House Mouse Challenge.....it's a sketch challenge this time. I've chosen to use Basic Grey Lime Ricky dp as my background papers. I colored the diamond brads with Copics so I could have some coordinating emblishments. I also used Crystal Stickles to go over the lightly colored wings. This is my first try at showing a picture of the markers I used. What do you think? Does it make it more interesting or is it annoying since the picture has to be back farther? Enjoy your Sunday......Hugs, Laurie

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

This is just PERFECT!! LOVE your image! :)

~MudpieMouse said...

Wow, great choice on the papers ... they're beautiful. I love that you colored the brads to match, they look great. Lovely job on the challenge! Keep on stampin' on!