Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge-Birthday Wishes


Greetings, All. Today's card is my take on the Sketch Saturday Challenge for this week. I kept everything simple and streamlined to make it a more masculine card. But the potential for a feminine card is right there - just add scalloped edges, brighter colors, flower or bling embellishments. My image is stamped twice with four of the animals cut out & attached by pop dots. I used Copics to color the image...very fun! Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of which colors I used. I'd love to see you try the sketch....if you do, leave me a comment with your link so I can take a peek at your version! Blessings, Laurie

Stamps: Stamps by Judith, Hero Arts, Art After Dark

CS: Basic Grey Granola dp

Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black

No comments: