Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swinging into Summer - fllcjune


Ever have one of those days when cards just seem to roll of your fingers? Well, today I've made three cards in a matter of a couple of hours. Actually I think it's more like one hour but I've had laundry, lunch, & picking up our dd from her last day of school to interrupt my time. Here is my Easy Breezy card from a Flourishes challenge. The goal is to post a card that doesn't take longer than ten minutes to make. If you hurry you can join the challenge & have a chance to win the three new sets about to be released. Check it out.


Stamps: Flourishes

CS: SU! Bordering Blue, Basic Grey Wisteria dp

Ink: SU! Bordering Blue & River Rock, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers

Accessories: Labels 2 Nestie

No comments: