Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sympathy card


My offering for today is this sympathy card in several shades of green. I purposefully chose to keep most of the lines straight & clean. To add interest, I cut the dragonfly image with the Classic Oval Nestie & embossed Olive Green cs with a CB folder. To keep it simple, I did not use a bow, but like the look of this ribbon stripe. There is a little Stardust Glitter added embossed image & glitter from my glitter pen on the wings of the dragonfly. That's it for this one! I'll post the recipe below. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon -- Laurie

Oops - I forgot to mention that I used SU! River Rock ink to add color to the oval cut out. I also used it for my sentiment tag.
Stamps: Hero Arts, SU!

CS: DCWV, SU!, unknown (dp)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch markers

No comments: