Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Take Good Care


Good morning....well, you are probably looking at the post on Friday morning, but I am posting on Thursday night. I will be super busy starting early tmw morning, so I thought I would get my post in now before it's time for bed. This card is for all of you who have a hard time using something that's not "perfect." How many of you saw the imperfections before I told you it had some? When I first stamped the image, I thought of throwing it away but after I colored it I put it back in with the other colored images. Today when I was looking through them, I didn't even notice that the flower is not centered on the stem. In fact, I didn't notice it again until just now when I posted the picture! Is it too bad to send to someone? I don't think so. I'm glad I didn't toss it...I like how this turned out. Hope you do too, Friends. --- Laurie


Stamps: SU! In Full Bloom, Hero Arts

CS: SU! Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey Porcelain dp

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch markers

Accessories: MS Doily Lace edge punch, satin ribbon

2 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hai Laurie

I looooove your cards!!
They are so beautiful!
greetings Marijke

Kristii said...

What a gorgeous card!!! I love it!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at the So Sketchy Blog Hop!!!