Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 Challenges - 1 Card


Just couldn't help myself, Friends, when I saw these challenges today as I finally had a few minutes to blog hop. I had to stop what I was doing & participate.

As you can see, my mousey is having a lot of fun throwing the flower petals in a celebratory manner. I had a lot of fun coloring him. The House Mouse challenge is a sketch this week. You can see it here.The Copic Colour Challenge is R35, YR04, & YG63. You can see it here. I've used BG June Bug dp, SU! cardstock, unknown ribbon, & Stampendous stamps for the butterfly & sentiment. In addition to the challenge Copics, I've used E00, E5o, E55, E57, BG000, B000, & 0. I intentionally did not blend the lines for the sky...trying to make it look like the wind is whipping those petals like confetti.


I'm off to make another card or two. Thanks for looking in on my blog, Laurie


I can't upload my picture right now...Blogger keeps saying something about an error. I'll keep trying! In the meantime, you can check out the card in my Splitcoast Gallery here.

Edit #2: Hooray! Finally able to post the card at 7pm.

2 comments:

Adele said...

Oh beautiful- I love these colours with this image- perfect. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.x

Littlebear said...

This card is adorable. I love the effect you have created with the petals and flowers.
Clare x