Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Artful Sentiments Challenge 15




Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans & Happy Saturday to all who aren't. I trust your weekends are going well.
This weeks' challenge was so much fun for me because red and blue are my favorite colors! It's definitely a challenge, though, since B26 & R29 are such dark colors. I used the 0-colorless blender quite a bit. Actually, I had to use it on the bunny, too, because I used C1 since I don't have C0. I used a MS punch for the lattice border & Stickles on the bunny's tail & furry chest. High Hopes makes the bunny & the dp is some older paper from SU!. The sticky dots are from Joanns. I'm not sure where I got the ribbon. The sentiment stamp was purchased at a stamp convention a long time ago & is made by Imaginations.
We'd love to have you join us for our weekly challenge. Go here to see the terrific DT samples & add your link to the commments.
Thanks for stopping by......Hugs, Laurie

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey Laurie, I can't find your email address and I can't leave a comment on here most of the time. I love your card by the way. Please send me an email at:

cledgar1@gmail.com