Cutest Blog Background

Friday, July 24, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 18


What fun I had coloring this Classy Lady and her Birdy friend by Pink Cat Studio. The Artful Sentiments challenge was to use V06, YG03, & RV25. They are such fun, bright colors that it was hard to decide what image to use this week! To join the fun click here where you can see the DT's samples. Leave a comment with a link to your sample, too!
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
CS: SU!, K&Company
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, additional Copics: RV21, RV23, R29, B21, E00, E50, E55, E57, E59
Accessories: Nestabilities, Tags, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug, Stickles, ribbon
To add texture to the hat & dress, I used my Copic Colorless Blender 0. You might not see it in the picture, but I used Stickles Crystal to give Lady some sparkling jewelry. I used V06 to edge the oval cutout and the tag. My favorite detail is Lady's lips. They are sooo perfect! Wouldn't you like to just once wear a boa & bright red lipstick with a big, flowery hat? Thanks for checking in with me....Blessings, Laurie

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Laurie, this is soo cute. Love the colors too!

Shar said...

Fun card! Extremely cute!