Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #38


I'm so happy to be able to post a card tonight! It's for a fun challenge at High Hopes......polka dots! This was quick and easy as the paper does all my work for me by providing great dots! The pink strip on the side is made with an EKSuccess edge punch & embellished with Stickles. I've used Copic markers to color my image: YG03, B24, R29, RV11, RV25, W1, W5, E00, E000, & B21. The background paper was a gift but I don't know who made it. Thanks for checking in with my blog....Hugs, Laurie

1 comment:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Dottie ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

What a very cute and sweet card love the baby in the carriage and her momma pushing her. The colors are grand and the card over all is just wonderful. Great Job and thank you for following my blog also.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie